Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 550%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.331 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 177% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 567,925 £ (R$ 3,855) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)