Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.220 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 210% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,258,890 £ (R$ 7,713) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)