Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 148.200 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 250% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,367,221 £ (R$ 9,226) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (30 minutes ago)