Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 521%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.397 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 234% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 651,869 £ (R$ 4,090) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (43 minutes ago)