Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 509%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.989 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 263% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,472,923 £ (R$ 9,323) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)