Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.232 SYP / DOP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 206% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,146,880 £ (RD$ 102,110) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)