Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.019 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 251,865 £ (Php25,139) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)