Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.246 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 582,427 £ (Php56,843) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)