Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.948 SYP / DOP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 148% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 492,692 £ (RD$ 45,004) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)