Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.546 SYP / DOP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 459,567 £ (RD$ 43,576) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)