Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.171 SYP / DOP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 169% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,021 £ (RD$ 97,841) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)