Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 296,453 £ (576 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)