Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 419%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 638.061 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 209% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 630,502 £ (€988) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)