Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cali, Colombia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17575 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 121% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 828,460 £ (COL$4,713,729) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)