Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17534 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 831,446 £ (COL$4,741,849) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)