Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 379%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,272 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 184% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,107,972 £ (CH$1,418,913) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)