Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 438%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,154 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 167% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 573,138 £ (CH$693,947) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)