Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 392%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,624 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 172% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 489,399 £ (CH$627,747) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)