Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 504%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.987 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 212% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 564,358 £ (€928) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (26 minutes ago)