Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 212,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 171,966 £ (Bs 19,818,985) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)