Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.631 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 528,188 £ (Bs 10,230) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)