Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 402,118 £ (Bs 7,789) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (28 minutes ago)