Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.994 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 202,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 186,272 £ (ARS $6,210) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)