Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.465 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 211,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 199,348 £ (ARS $7,828) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (33 minutes ago)