Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.294 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 198,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 188,778 £ (ARS $6,917) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)