Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17724 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 80% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 732,737 £ (COL$4,134,224) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)