Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17498 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 78% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 723,920 £ (COL$4,137,047) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)