Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19085 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 105% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 431,349 £ (COL$2,260,191) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)