Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.092 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 137% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 503,237 £ (R$ 3,266) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)