Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.892 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 152% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 943,319 £ (R$ 5,900) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)