Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.351 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 150% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 530,924 £ (R$ 3,250) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)