Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.761 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 151% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 457,467 £ (R$ 2,793) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (37 minutes ago)