Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.453 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 148% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 501,625 £ (R$ 3,206) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)