Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 413%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.094 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 223% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,310,894 £ (€2,396) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (30 minutes ago)