Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.961 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 193% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,191,051 £ ($b15,889) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)