Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.066 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 142% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 526,067 £ ($b7,008) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)