Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.069 SYP / BOB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 151% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 541,905 £ ($b7,219) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)