Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 673%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 394% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 968,278 £ ($1,880) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)