Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 797%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 416% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,072,485 £ ($2,083) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)