Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.861 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 224,268 £ (1,714TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)