Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.319 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 465,723 £ (3,272TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (13 minutes ago)