Cost of living comparison between Sanandaj, Iran and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01605 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 612,622 £ (﷼ 38,172,911) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)