Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 635,174 £ (﷼ 39,925,017) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)