Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.347 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 235% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,257,386 £ (€2,281) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)