Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.898 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 142% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 984,236 £ (Mex$ 35,279) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)