Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.860 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 293,178 £ (ARS $9,202) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 2 hours ago)