Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.952 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 182,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 171,203 £ (ARS $8,171) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (36 minutes ago)