Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 439%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 296% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,484,646 £ ($2,883) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)