Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.632 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 213,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 155,654 £ (ARS $5,253) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)