Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.815 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 192,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 140,909 £ (ARS $5,458) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)