Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.510 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 207,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 148,860 £ (ARS $5,044) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)