Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 126% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 883,837 £ (Mex$ 32,316) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (43 minutes ago)