Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 574%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 220% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 691,756 £ (₡ 760,048) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)