Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 566%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.912 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 230% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 716,913 £ (₡ 785,846) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)