Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 425,745 £ (₡ 478,177) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)