Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 598%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 240% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 682,924 £ (₡ 744,390) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (34 minutes ago)