Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 472,291 £ (₡ 549,515) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)