Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 464,379 £ (₡ 521,372) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)