Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 549%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 235% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,360,117 £ (₡ 1,523,866) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)