Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 125% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 443,967 £ (₡ 514,657) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)