Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 947 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.945 SYP / CRC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 245% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,347,409 £ (₡ 1,426,429) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)