Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 740%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 483% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,187,829 £ ($4,248) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)