Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.019 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 257% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 736,380 £ (Php73,498) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)