Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 88% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 345,890 £ (CH$443,670) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)