Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 702%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 514.999 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 308% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,592,501 £ ($3,092) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)