Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.063 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 895,064 £ (руб 98,765) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)