Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.691 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 290% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,584,224 £ (€2,815) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)