Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 568%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.599 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 188% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,125,483 £ (R$ 6,796) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)