Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 392%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 149.656 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 476,871 £ (R$ 3,186) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)