Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 149.923 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 162% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,066,191 £ (R$ 7,112) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)