Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.414 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 437,147 £ (Mex$ 17,201) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)