Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.391 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 859,423 £ (ARS $26,533) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)