Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.677 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 296,570 £ (ARS $15,879) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)