Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 503%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 340% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,651,846 £ ($3,208) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)