Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 532%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 304% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 771,018 £ ($1,497) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)