Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 515%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 310% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 864,740 £ ($1,679) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)