Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 517.000 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 215% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,279,725 £ ($2,475) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (40 minutes ago)