Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03865 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 193,235 £ (Rp 4,999,921) in Salatiga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)