Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03810 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 204,927 £ (Rp 5,378,050) in Salatiga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbandaka costs 15,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)