Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1337.944 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 160% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 532,195 £ (﷼ 398) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)