Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1343.216 SYP / OMR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 155% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 996,728 £ (﷼ 742) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)