Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.493 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 221,519 £ (14,298 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (37 minutes ago)