Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.850 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 235,708 £ (14,871 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)