Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.003 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 229,787 £ (14,359 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)