Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 600.767 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 187% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 539,291 £ (€898) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)