Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.988 SYPX / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 303,576 £ (руб 39,274) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)