Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.278 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 155% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 996,875 £ (руб 120,427) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)