Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 342,143 £ (руб 43,384) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)