Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.223 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 138% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 484,584 £ (руб 58,932) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)