Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 198,960 £ (205,184 Franc) in Saint-Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (31 minutes ago)