Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 227,836 £ (259,964 Franc) in Saint-Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)