Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 576.880 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 492,126 £ (€853) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)