Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.458 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 270,333 £ (₨60,636) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)