Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.662 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 275,791 £ (₨59,161) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)