Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 268,093 £ (₨54,766) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)