Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.730 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 464,317 £ (₨60,065) in Saharanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)