Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.555 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 436,844 £ (₨57,818) in Sagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (29 minutes ago)